Thursday, October 24, 2013

Art with Kids - Pasta Skeletons

Halloween is almost here! To get in the spooky spirit, here is an easy Halloween craft - Pasta Skeletons.  I first saw the idea here and I thought my four-year-old would love it. I don't think it would be good for younger kids because it's just too hard to concentrate and use the glue.  It also brings out humorous topics regarding which body parts are bones and which are not, hehe.

Make your own Pasta Skeletons:
Provide:
-Variety of pasta. I had lasagna, spaghetti, ziti, rotini, large shell, small macaroni, and bowtie noodles.
-White liquid glue
-Thick cardstock  paper
-Drawing or photo of a skeleton
-Optional- sequins or other small object for eyes


Baby was more interested in putting shell noodles on his fingers, but he wanted to participate with his big brother :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin