Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Craft Night - Ties and Genealogy

I am in a group organizing a fun crafting night for all the ladies in my church.  Because most of us have little boys that we need to dress up for church every week, one of the crafts were offering (and I'm teaching) are how to make little boy ties. This week I've been shopping, cutting, pattern making, sewing, photo-taking, and getting ready for this crafting night.  I love the ties I chose to do and I'm so excited for the activity. If you want to make your own, all the fabric is from JoAnn's and here are the patterns I've used:

Velcro Tie (for 2T-5-year-olds) - pattern by Very HomeMade

Regular Tie (just smaller for 5-8-year-olds) - pattern by the PurlBee

Bow Ties and Bow Clips - pattern by moi

And we're also offering copies of my genealogy trees and I'm so excited for these! You can get your own in my shop here.

1 comment:

ILIsMOMMA said...

Great stuff! Thanks! Are you sharing your pattern for the bow ties?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin