Monday, October 7, 2013

New Soaps

I have been gearing up my shop for the holidays recently and I have a few new soaps to show you! Check out my crazy kitchen as I'm making all these soaps:
These are great for stocking stuffers, Father's day, anniversary, birthday, valentine's day, or just an anytime gag gift.

I just love this purple batman soap (lavender) and the white batman soap (Egyptian Rose). They're awesome for that girly geek :)


I also have these awesome mustache soaps in various manly scents (I believe this photo is of my frankincense and myrrh scent):

and Pink Bacon soaps! Han Soap and Death Star Soaps:

last but not least, I have these brand new HUGE alligator soaps!  To see all my fun soaps, visit my shop.

To go along with all these awesome new soaps, I also added these super popular REVERSIBLE Superhero Capes with Batman on one side and Superman on the other.  I've sold a TON of these at our local fair this last summer and I'm putting them up on my online shop for the first time.
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin