Friday, November 1, 2013

DIY Cornucopia with Raffia and Paper Mache

If you've been following me for a bit, you might recognize the pictures here. They're from one of my most popular posts ever, and it has even been featured on several online journal sites and DIY blogs.  In case you haven't been around here lately, here are a few pictures to get you excited about it!  I put together a post a few years back when I couldn't find a cute cornucopia anywhere!  It's made entirely of newspaper, paper mache glue, burlap, and raffia!  Want to make your own? Check out the original post here.

As a related note, I have this cornucopia/ peach pit inspired ceramic sculpture available in my shop.  It's heavy and sturdy, entirely hand made of white earthen clay and completely hand glazed. It's about 20 inches tall.  Check it out here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin