Monday, February 3, 2014

Working Hard

painted by Natalie Raevsky exclusively for Canvas and Chardonnay

While these last few months have been very busy, I have happily been working hard.  We moved into a new house, and it has come with lots of work. We still haven't unpacked our essentials and we don't have a sink in our bathroom. I expect to spend lots more time on the house and you might see some photos like these popping up:

I also have been teaching painting at Canvas and Chardonnay, and loving every minute of it! If you haven't already, come on down and paint something with us (go to the website to see the calendar and register for a class)! I'm a regular art teacher there, and I usually teach Starry Night, but this month I have several new paintings starting! It's loads of fun, and if your in the area, they're looking to hire ;)

The following painting were painted by Natalie Raevsky exclusively for Canvas and Chardonnay

 And here are a few snapshots that have been taking while I've been working. It's seriously so much fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin