Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Mother's Day Free printable and more

First things first- I am teaching summer art classes and I'm so very excited! I've been wanting to teach art classes to kids for years. And to kick it off, I'm GIVING AWAY 1 FREE registration! Share this photo on facebook, pinterest, website, whatever (let me know where you've shared it) and you'll be entered to win, but there is only ONE more day before this ends, because I'm announcing the winner May 1st.  Click here to share the photo on facebook.

Now, on to Mother's Day! It's not very far away, but I am also posting a FREE PRINTABLE for you! Free for 1 week (until May 7. 2014), you can use this printable for your own personal use (no making money off of it). Enjoy!


Speaking of Mother's Day, check out these very unique soaps, with hidden jewelry inside. Very awesome and beautiful, with jewelry made by a fellow Etsy seller ForTheBabes. and... FREE SHIPPING!

Happy Spring everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin