Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Personally Painted

All good things must come to an end.  Unfortunately I have my hands in too many buckets and this blog is one of the things that needs to go - I just don't have time to give it what it deserves.
My life is a little more fast-paced than it was before and sitting down to blog is a thing of the past.  I still have lots of goodies for you!  My website is still running! I'm still painting and creating new and beautiful invitations so follow me on facebook for art here and invitations here and instagram @nraevsky.

Lately, I've been working on re-vamping my businesses to be more streamlined and easy to see/order. It's taking a lot of effort, but it's going to be amazing.  The biggest change so far is the name.  I'm going from AnnaRaeCustomDesigns to Personally Painted Wedding Invitations, making it a little easier for people to see the name and know what exactly I'm doing.  With that change, I'm focusing on more painterly designs and allowing people to have some artistic quality to their wedding invitations. It's super fun and I love it!

I may come back and post here and there, but for now:
See you around!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin